Ruff House is a soft play center where we strive to create a safe, clean and fun place for you and your family. Even in a well-padded facility, there may still be areas that are not fully padded where the risk of injury exists. In addition, the risk of injury always exists when engaging in any type of play.
Children must be supervised by an adult while inside Ruff House. We encourage parents to play with their children and embark on an expedition second to none.
- Must have a waiver on file.
- Trampoline socks are required and may be brought from another park or purchased upon entry.
- 19 and younger must have a waiver signed by their guardian.
- We require the proper wristband, given upon entry, to be worn.
In the Building:
- We will not tolerate foul language
- No one is allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs in the park.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted unless management grants special permission.
On the Equipment:
- Laying down and sitting on the trampolines is not allowed.
- We do not allow double bouncing or rough play.
- Double flips are not allowed. If you are unsure whether a trick is allowed, please ask one of our team members.
- Electronic devices are not allowed.
- We do not permit food or drinks (especially gum.)
- Belt buckles, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are not allowed. Be sure to empty your pockets!